Do you think aging means losing your sexy? Are you looking to feel sexier in all aspects of your life? In this episode we dive into one woman’s journey to feel sexier in her own skin. We discuss how she lost the weight, changed her lifestyle, started dating, and recreated herself as Mrs. Hot!
In this episode I talk with Laurel Sturt, Mrs. Hot. She is 63 and married to a 28-year-old. She’s changing the game for aging. She wasn’t always sexy, but she transformed herself because she was tired of being unhappy and unsexy. We discuss how women change feel sexier, be sexier and improve their lives. We also talk about her personal journey to lose weight and feel better, as well as writing a book. She shares the message that you could be anyone you want. Laurel encourages all women to take charge of their lives, in all aspects, because it’s not over until it’s over.
Questions I asked:
- What are tips for bringing out your inner hotness?
- How can women embrace our sexuality more?
- What is dating like as you get older?
- How do women change their story?
- What advice would you give a younger woman?
- What is the most surprising thing about writing a book?
- Tap into your Inner Hot
- How to make a lifestyle change
- Exercising later in life
- How getting dressed up can change your mood
- Dating a younger man, and dating online
- Writing a book
Quotes from the show:
- “I just found myself an absolute wreck, and I thought, life isn't meant to be miserable. I just don't buy this. @smokin_mrs_hot @SisterhoodSweat
- “In the battle of the sexes, I don't go in without my warpaint.” @smokin_mrs_hot @SisterhoodSweat
- “This time I’m going to make this a lifestyle choice. I’m going to be mature about this.” @smokin_mrs_hot @SisterhoodSweat
- “Go to the gym, try to make your choices mostly positive, and don't forget, it's not over until it's over” @smokin_mrs_hot @SisterhoodSweat
- “You can have a slice of pizza, but I think of it like, Do I want to WEAR that?” @smokin_mrs_hot @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Laurel:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!