Are you interested in committing to a goal? Have you been struggling to get back to the gym? Then this is the episode for you to dive into. I talk with MK Stahl. She is a multi-location Fit Body Boot Camp owner, and Community Manager for the franchise. She is a mom, and a wife and is passionate about helping others live their best life on their own terms. She is an expert at balancing motherhood and business ownership. MK prides herself on helping others move outside of their comfort zone, at the gym, and in all areas of life! We discuss the balance of owning a business and being a mother. MK also shares her experiences helping people reach their goals. We really take some time to discuss consistency, motivation, accountability and how those factors work together for a successful life.
Questions I asked:
· Can you tell us about yourself?
· How do you manage everything in your life?
· Can you tell us how you find the right people to help you?
· Why is communication so important to a business?
· Do you still teach classes?
· Why is it so hard to keep a positive mindset?
· How did you build your community culture?
· How do you keep from being too salesy?
· What daily habits do you have in business?
· Did your husband leave FitBody Boot Camps?
· What’s your favorite quote?
· Where can people find you online?
Quotes from the show:
· “Delegating has been my #1 focus right now.” Mary Katherine Stahl @SisterhoodSweat
· “Have consistency in your schedule for team meetings every week.” Mary Katherine Stahl @SisterhoodSweat
· “We have people leave it at the door when they come to the studio.” Mary Katherine Stahl @SisterhoodSweat
· “We’re known for the level of accountability we give to our members.” Mary Katherine Stahl @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with MK:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"