Do you struggle with feeling empowered? Do you want to live more fully in your powerful authentic self?
In this episode we dive into how to empower yourself, live your fullest life, and beat those limiting beliefs. We are talking all about how to get your shining powerful life the way you dream!
In this episode I talk with Rachel Feldman, Health Coach and Business Coach, Contributor at Forbes, Huffington Post and Thrive Journal, about changing the story you tell yourself. She talks about dealing with her and her children's health challenges, as well as how she built her coaching business. We dive into her system for building an amazing business you love, as well as how to empower yourself to your best self. We also talk about stepping into your power and being authentic.
Questions I asked:
- What pushed Rachel to create this No B.S Business?
- Why is changing our stories that we tell ourselves crucial for success?
- What is critical for you to live your best life?
- How do we empower ourselves?
- Why we need to change our story.
- The importance of being our own advocate.
- Challenging the ideas in your head to move forward.
- We don’t need to be everything to everybody.
- How to ask for help, and not do it all yourself.
Quotes from the show:
- “What story is running the show today.” @RachelAFeldman @SisterhoodSweat
- “When I look at health, I always look at the emotional aspect, the physical, the spiritual.” @RachelAFeldman @SisterhoodSweat
- “We have to be our own advocate. We cannot sit silently.” @RachelAFeldman @SisterhoodSweat
- “Change the game for yourself, and then you change the game for your kids.” @RachelAFeldman @SisterhoodSweat
- “When you’re in alignment, possibilities are endless.” @RachelAFeldman @SisterhoodSweat
Freebies from Rachel
How you can stay in touch with Rachel:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!