Do you struggle with emotional eating? Do you want to be healthier in all aspects of your life? In this episode, we dive into discussing what we are really hungry for. We discuss how we can tackle emotional eating, once and for all.
In this episode I talk with Kristin Jones about emotional eating, and what we can do about it. Kristin discusses how to use food appropriately, and distinguish what we are hungry for, not what we’re craving. We discuss we can get healthier without counting calories, or going on a diet. We talk about making food our friend, instead of having a love-hate relationship. Kristin discusses her book about emotional eating and her own journey to finding a healthy relationship with food.
Questions I asked:
- What is Kristin’s book about?
- How do we handle our emotions without food?
- What advice do you have for someone struggling with limiting beliefs?
- How can you change negative self-talk?
- Kristin’s journey with emotional eating.
- How she wrote a book on emotional eating, and started her coaching business.
- What we’re really hungry for, when we’re dealing with cravings.
- How to get our feelings out instead of holding them in.
- How to change negative self-talk, and get more positivity in our lives.
Quotes from the show:
- “We distract ourselves with food, and then we don’t have to deal with those emotions.” Kristin Jones @SisterhoodSweat
- “We cannot rely on outside affirmations. We have to believe in ourselves first.” Kristin Jones @SisterhoodSweat
- “It all starts with a decision. We all can make choices.” Kristin Jones @SisterhoodSweat
- “YOU JUST HAVE TO HAVE FAITH AND BELIEF. YOU MAKE THE DECISION AND THEN YOU DO THE WORK..” Kristin Jones @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Kristin:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"