Do you want to reset your health, habits, and relationship with food? Do you have a healthier pregnancy? In this episode we dive into discussing Whole Mamas, and how we deal with our relationship with food, and how we prioritize our health and wellness as mothers, and in our families.
In this episode, I talk with Stephanie Greunke about her passion about maternal/paternal mental health as well as helping families set themselves up for success before the baby comes and navigating the transition to parenthood. She is the program director of Whole Mamas, so we discuss how Whole 30 works for pregnant women, and how this can set you up for a healthier pregnancy, and postpartum. Stephanie herself battled postpartum anxiety, so now we discuss the importance of building a community of moms who encourage each other and share their own experiences so moms know they’re not alone and have resources to feel empowered.
Questions I asked:
- What is Whole 30 and Whole Mamas about?
- Is Whole Mamas only for pregnancy?
- How important is it for pregnant women to keep their diet healthy?
- What tips do you have for women struggling with self-esteem during their pregnancy journey?
- How can exercise and pregnancy can work together?
- How can you prepare for parenthood, and being the maternal and paternal influence on the family?
- Whole 30 and Whole Mamas.
- The importance of your diet during pregnancy.
- The truth behind “eating for two”
- What nutritional items are important for women during pregnancy.
- How moms can continue feeling sexy during pregnancy and motherhood.
- How you can set a couple up for a successful, and low stress pregnancy and after?
Quotes from the show:
- “We don’t need as much food during pregnancy as we sometimes think we do.” @stephgreunke @wholemamasclub @SisterhoodSweat
- “Diet and Lifestyle play a huge role in how you’re feeling overall.” @stephgreunke @wholemamasclub @SisterhoodSweat
- “Exercise really makes a difference in how we’re feeling and the pregnancy outcomes.” @stephgreunke @wholemamasclub @SisterhoodSweat
- “How many things do you do on a daily basis that your partner has no idea what you do?” @stephgreunke @wholemamasclub @SisterhoodSweat
- “As women, we have a hard time asking for what we need.” @stephgreunke @wholemamasclub @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Stephanie:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"