Do you struggle with finding balance in your health? Have you been considering looking into way to feel heathier overall? In this episode we dive into the struggles of having an auto-immune disorder, and what women can do to make sure they are living their healthiest, more natural, life. We discuss our bodies, how to figure out when something isn’t quite right, and what steps to take to improve our health.
In this episode I talk with Saarah Samadani, CEO/Founder of New Bloom Media and a digital influencer at BeautyMomme. She talks about her own experiences in ensuring that self-care is made a priority in her life after struggling with an autoimmune disease, the failures of traditional medicine, postpartum anxiety and a drastic need to change her beauty routine to eliminate harsh toxic ingredients. She discusses why women need to take their health into their own hands. We also discuss the importance of eating well and choosing non-toxic products to include into your routine. We dive into how her illness gave her a purpose to help other women who may also be struggling. Saarah is using her knowledge of the digital landscape to help others with their media needs.
Questions I asked:
- Where does validation come from?
- What can be done to build your confidence?
- How did you battle your post-partum depression to become successful?
- What tips do you have for other moms trying to manage anxiety and depression without medicine?
- What is New Bloom media, and what does it do for women?
- What are your tips to help lonely moms connect better on social media?
- Celebrating the little moments
- Finding validation within
- Loving yourself the way you are
- Dealing with Post-Partum depression and anxiety
- How to find out if you have issues with food or gut health
- Taking time to learn what nutrition works for your body
- How to feel like a successful mom in your life.
- How to create a successful online community.
Quotes from the show:
- “If you can’t love yourself, why should anyone else?” @beautymomme @SisterhoodSweat
- “Always make sure that you are taking care of yourself. No one is going to do it for you.” @beautymomme @SisterhoodSweat
- “Whatever helps soothe your soul, make sure you do it once a day.” @beautymomme @SisterhoodSweat
- “If I could just help one person, I’ve done my job.” @beautymomme @SisterhoodSweat
- “Go check your gut. Make sure you're eating the food you need to be eating.” @beautymomme @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Saarah:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!