Do you want to become a powerhouse? Do you struggle to figure out how to get out of your own way? In this episode, we dive into figuring out how to conquer self-doubt, get out of our own way, embrace our purpose, and empower other women along the way. We discuss how being an entrepreneur isn’t always easy, and the power that you can gain from having our own tribe of people who support you.
In this episode, I talk with Lindsey Schwartz, wellness entrepreneur and best-selling author of Powerhouse Woman: How to get out of your own way, fulfill your unique purpose, and live a powerful life, about how she changed her life path in order to help more people in her life. She built the Powerhouse Women event and online communities to promote the idea that women are designed to create, and that when women get into action around their big ideas, the world works better. We discuss how women can find support in their own #GirlGang, and how we’re not meant to do life alone.
Questions I asked:
- How can you push past self-doubt and fear?
- Why did you start Powerhouse Women?
- Why should we have a support system?
- How do you deal with competition and jealousy?
- Why should we change our thoughts?
- Did you expect the book and the brand to take off?
- Where did you come up with “Powerhouse Women” as your title?
- Getting out of your own way and into action around your ideas
- How to stop doubting yourself
- Finding a way to stop feeling alone
- Fighting the jealousy in what others do
- Tapping into confidence
- Writing a book
- Collaboration as women
- The power of having a #GirlGang and how to build yours
Quotes from the show:
- “I really wanted to make a difference in people’s lives.” @llindseyschwartz @SisterhoodSweat
- “If I’m celebrating you, I’m more likely to achieve success myself.” @llindseyschwartz @SisterhoodSweat
- “Jealous thoughts are just thoughts. It’s what you do with them.” @llindseyschwartz @SisterhoodSweat
- “That’s not the world I want to live in. Here’s how I’m going to write it.” @llindseyschwartz @SisterhoodSweat
- “Let me point you to the things that are already inside of you that make you a Powerhouse. We all have the fundamental things needed to take the first step.” @llindseyschwartz @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Lindsey:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"