Are you interested in how your brain works? Have you been worried about brain fog or memory? In this episode, we dig into the brain, and how it works, and how to make our brains work and perform better. This episode dives into the science behind optimizing our brain for the best health possible.
In this episode, I talk with Dr. Tom O’Bryan, author of You Can Fix Your Brain and a world expert on gluten and its impact on your health. He is an internationally recognized and sought after speaker and workshop leader specializing in the complications of Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity, Celiac Disease, and the development of Autoimmune Diseases as they occur inside and outside of the intestines, joins us to discuss brain destruction, and how we can turn our brain around. We discuss what we can do to improve our brain function, and how we can change our lives to promote healthier brains overall. It’s not about a quick fix for the brain, but it’s more about a life change in order to turn back time on your brain.
Questions I asked:
- Why do we get brain fog in the afternoon?
- What can we do to limit our body burden?
- How can we get the toxins out of our home?
- What are the warning signs of inflammation in the brain?
- Does salmon and good fats help your brain?
- What can we do for the leaky brain?
- What is electromagnetic pollution?
- How does it affect our brains?
- How these issues affect pregnant mothers and babies?
- What does the size of forehead have to do with your brain?
- What is molecular mimicry?
- Does an apple a day really help?
- How the Brain Works
- Avoiding brain fog
- Dealing with pharmaceuticals
- Changing your lifestyle to improve your brain
- Alzheimer’s Research
- How you can fix your brain
- Signs of brain inflammation
- Connection between leaky gut and leaky brain
- Eating Wheat and How it Effects the Brain
- Tom’s Books: The Autoimmune Fix & You Can Fix Your Brain
Quotes from the show:
- “The Question Is, How Am I Living My Life That's Causing This?” @theDr_com @SisterhoodSweat
- “Today, Everyone’s Effected, And We Now Know Electromagnetic Pollution May Be The Trigger For Brain Inflammation.” @theDr_com @SisterhoodSweat
- “We Need To Save The Everyone Needs To Be Educated About These Concepts In A Way They Can Understand.” @theDr_com @SisterhoodSweat
- “There’s Nothing Wrong With Pharmaceuticals In Short Term But You Can't Live On You Have To Fix The Problem.” @theDr_com @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Dr. Tom:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!