Have you wondered, what is the Sisterhood of Sweat? In this episode, Linda shares her inspiration for creating The Sisterhood of Sweat, and her background, and what led her to create this podcast, and her gym. In this episode, we’re doing something a little different. We are sharing Linda’s speech from the Grand Opening of the Sisterhood of Sweat, women’s Fitness Boutique. She opened this gym this year, which has been a dream of hers, and she wanted to share my message today with you because we should not give up on our dreams. Enjoy!
- Where the Sisterhood of Sweat came from.
- Linda’s abusive past.
- Her job at a Women’s Shelter
- Why she opened this gym
- Not living in your past
- Full circle moments.
Quotes from the show:
- “I knew in that moment I had to do something.” @SisterhoodSweat
- “I left that mess behind.” @SisterhoodSweat
- “I was scared, alone, afraid, but I wasn’t going to live like that.” @SisterhoodSweat
- “I started working in a women’s shelter, it was perfect for me.” @SisterhoodSweat
- “I am not going to live what happened to me.” @SisterhoodSweat
- “I am going to have a place for women to feel safe.” @SisterhoodSweat
- “You don’t have to stay a victim.” @SisterhoodSweat
- “You can change your story 100% because I have.” @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
Links to other relevant episodes:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!