Are you interested in building a business? Do you want to make sure you have a balance in your life? In this episode, we dive into the importance of the people in our lives, and how we can focus on those people, and still build our business and reach our goals. If you are looking to find growth in your life, you may need to find ways to include the people around you in order to reach the never level.
In this episode, I talk with Brian Dixon, a podcaster, conference speaker, and business coach joins us to discuss how Brian learned that he was prioritizing his business over the people in your life, and how he decided to start focusing on the people in his life first. We discuss ways to get your family, your spouse, those people who matter to you, integrated into your life, and even your business. Brian gives great insight on all the steps to take to get yourself on the same page with a spouse, how to deal with someone who doesn’t want to support you, and even how to work on yourself first.
Questions I asked:
- Tell us about your journey.
- What if you try to include your circle and they still don’t want to support you?
- What were some of the responses you received from the survey you did?
- How does negative as well as positive feedback help you up level your life?
- What are five steps to get started with our people?
- What do you do when you’re with people who don’t celebrate your success?
- How can you help people face the fear about asking for feedback?
- How can people get your book, or get in touch with you?
- Finding your blindspots.
- Taking Negative feedback.
- Humbling yourself
- How to get the people in your life on the same page.
- How to show up for the people in our lives.
- Focusing on the people right in front of you.
- How to let people go who won’t work with you.
- Getting feedback in order to get better.
Quotes from the show:
- “How do we really show up for the people in our life?” @brianjdixon @SisterhoodSweat
- “Reading through that anonymous feedback showed me my blind spots.” @brianjdixon @SisterhoodSweat
- “How do we get on the same page? We need to be on the same plan.” @brianjdixon @SisterhoodSweat
- “As much as possible, I want to live at peace with all men.” @brianjdixon @SisterhoodSweat
- “What can I do to level it up in my own life first?” @brianjdixon @SisterhoodSweat
- “There’s so much work for us to do, and it’s not on other people, it’s for other people.” @brianjdixon @SisterhoodSweat
- “You need some people who want to brag on you.” @brianjdixon @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Brian:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!