Are you interested in starting a blog? Have you been trying to figure out your vision? In this episode, we dive into discussing how to figure out your vision, as well as how to find balance as a mother and a business owner.
In this episode, I talk with Alissa Circle, author of well-known Orange County-based creative life and style blog, Diary of an Addict, joins us to discuss how building a business online can be challenging, but so worth it. She’s a mom and a business owner, and she’s got a lot of knowledge about social marketing and monetizing your blog. This episode is like a coffee chat with a friend.
Questions I asked:
- Why do you have the caption, Target Made Me Do It?
- How long have you been in the online space?
- What made you get started?
- Have they kicked in the “not seeing likes” on Instagram?
- How can we get a clear vision?
- What’s the best way to get started with a blog, and get followers?
- How did we go from your blog, to a media company?
- What do you think a female entrepreneur brings to the table?
- What campaign are you most proud of?
- Do you work like a full time job, or less?
- How does your faith play out in your business?
- What would you say is the most rewarding story of a hire?
- Finding your vision.
- Balancing motherhood and business.
- Building a blog online.
- Knowing your personal brand online.
- Instagram tips and tricks.
- How to hire the right people.
- Female owned businesses.
- How Faith impacts business.
Quotes from the show:
- “Sit down and focus on your top 3 topics.” @alissamcircle @SisterhoodSweat
- “No amount of promotion is too much.” @alissamcircle @SisterhoodSweat
- “At the end of the day, I want to make sure everyone is happy.” @alissamcircle @SisterhoodSweat
- “I don’t think I’d have my business if it wasn’t for my faith.” @alissamcircle @SisterhoodSweat
- “Our passion is generous giving.” @alissamcircle @SisterhoodSweat
- “If you don’t have a support system, what do you have?” @alissamcircle @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Alissa:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!