Are you feeling stuck in your life? Do you want something bigger than you have? Do you want to bring more money to your life? In this episode we dig into what it takes to have your dream life, and why sometimes you need a little tough love to get there.
In this episode I talk with Taylor Simpson, a Motivational Speaker, Mindset & Business Coach and host of the widely downloaded “ A Taylored Adventure in Happiness” Podcast, joins us to discuss how we can become our authentic selves, and what it takes to become what you want and do what you want. We talk about knowing our worth, and not settling for less when you can create whatever you want.
Questions I asked:
- Tell us who you are and how you got started?
- What would you tell young Taylor today?
- How do you know when you’re out of alignment?
- Why should we fit out?
- How do you know your purpose?
- How do we avoid overwhelm with money?
- How can we dive more into the energy of money?
- What tips do you have for leaving a narcissistic relationship?
- Tell us about your course, and how people can get signed up?
- Dealing with Addiction and Anger.
- Creating the life you love.
- Impacting people to change their lives.
- You may have more then one purpose.
- Don’t be like everyone else.
- How to know if you’re out of alignment.
- Getting a Money Mindset.
- Getting away from a icky sales story.
- Avoiding a narcissistic relationship.
- How to not grow old.
Quotes from the show:
- “If you only knew what a hot mess I was.” Taylor Simpson @SisterhoodSweat
- “If it feels really heavy in your gut, that’s how you know you’re out of alignment.” Taylor Simpson @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s fun to be different, people like quirky.” Taylor Simpson @SisterhoodSweat
- “Each chapter of our life, our soul has got something to shine on.” Taylor Simpson @SisterhoodSweat
- “If you don’t know your numbers, you’re not respecting money.” Taylor Simpson @SisterhoodSweat
- “The more you are you, the more you will love yourself.” Taylor Simpson @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Taylor:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!