Are you interested in weight loss? Have you been struggling to lose weight? Trying all different fad diets? In this episode, we talk with a woman who lost 117lb without any crazy diet. We discuss the importance of a healthy, balanced lifestyle that incorporates good foods and exercise.
In this episode, I talk with Amanda Valentine, who lost 117 pounds without any crazy diets. She joins us to talk about her health journey, how she lost the weight, and how her life changed because of that. We discuss healthy eating, and how to motivate yourself to make a change in your own health and fitness. She gives great advice to anyone looking to lose weight and struggles with the fad diets.
Questions I asked:
- You lost 117lb without dieting, is that true?
- Why don’t you have to eat just celery to lose weight?
- How do you manage your eating habits?
- Why did you say, If I can’t stop eating it, I won’t eat it?
- Can you run through your food prep with our listeners?
- Why is over-exercising bad for you?
- Why does eating more help you have better results?
- What’s your best advice for someone who feels like they just can’t do it?
- What do you do about resistance to veggies and lifestyle change?
- When you decided to make a change, what was the hardest thing for you to overcome?
- Losing weight after a life of obesity.
- Binge eating and emotional eating.
- Self-Love & Self-Care is important.
- Meal prepping and preparing healthy & tasty foods.
- How taking a break from junk can help you enjoy healthy food.
- Portioning food to enjoy it.
- What is food doing for me at the end of the day.
- Real food instead of protein shakes.
- Binge eating to binge exercising.
- Change who you’re surrounded by.
- Embrace what you’ve got!
Quotes from the show:
- “You can reinvent yourself any day.” @YouCanPoundThis @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s not the life I wanted to live.” @YouCanPoundThis @SisterhoodSweat
- “Try to be just 1% better.” @YouCanPoundThis @SisterhoodSweat
- “Being happy & healthy, those are pretty good reasons.” @YouCanPoundThis @SisterhoodSweat
- “I wasn’t happy, and I don’t want to feel that way anymore.” @YouCanPoundThis @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Amanda:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!