Are you interested in deepening your relationship? Valentine’s Day got you feeling lonely in the relationship world? In this episode, we dive into discussing what makes for a healthy happy relationship, how to improve your relationship and so much more.
In this episode, I talk with Amber Hawley, a licensed marriage and family therapist who works with high performing/entrepreneurial couples helping them have more fulfilling relationships without sacrificing their businesses. She owns a group therapy practice in Silicon Valley, as well as being a wife, a mom of three kids, and an avid coffee drinker. Amber’s love for people led her to pursue a career where meaningful relationships are at the center of everything she does and that’s what we’re diving into today.
Questions I asked:
- Why is it important to go out without your spouse sometimes?
- What should women get for men for valentine’s day?
- How can we celebrate Valentine’s Day healthy?
- How can you prioritize in a relationship with high achievers?
- How can men emotionally connect with their wives every day?
- Why is it important to do something special with your partner?
- What is the best way for couples to fight?
- How do we know when the relationship is not working?
- How do we learn to embrace our partner’s differences?
- Becoming complacent.
- Knowing your partner’s love language.
- Celebrating Valentine’s Day properly.
- Prioritizing a relationship when you’re busy.
- “Yes And” with your partner.
- Emotionally connecting with your partner.
- Being partners, not just mom & dad.
- Fight correctly.
- Making sure everyone is heard & valued.
- Dealing with one partner doing better than the other.
Quotes from the show:
- “Having that time for yourself is so important.” @amberhawley1 @SisterhoodSweat
- “Don’t buy a gift, unless it’s something they want.” @amberhawley1 @SisterhoodSweat
- “Whatever your thing is. Do it.” @amberhawley1 @SisterhoodSweat
- “Let the people in our life know we love them.” @amberhawley1 @SisterhoodSweat
- “If you’re always looking at the screen, the person will feel not seen.” @amberhawley1 @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Cynthia:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!