Are you interested in starting a podcast? Have you been trying to create a good network? In this episode we dive into discussing how to build a killer network, and how to meet your heroes. We discuss the power of learning to handle rejection, and the power of confidence and hustle.
In this episode I talk with Travis Chappell, a podcast consultant and professional connector. He is the founder of World Class Media, a full stack podcast production company specializing in helping busy entrepreneurs produce world class podcasts that pay. In today’s chat, Travis gives us amazing advice on how to build our own network, the power of perception and first impressions, and how he got to where he is today. This is a fantastic interview for anyone with a podcast, or hoping to start one.
Questions I asked:
- Where do you live?
- What suggestions do you have for our current pandemic?
- Tell us some of your backstory.
- How does someone connect and start their network and meet their own hero?
- What is your new podcast, World Class, all about?
- Do you have any good stories about going to the mattresses for a great guest?
- What guest were you so honored to have interviewed?
- What are you hoping to create from all this?
- Do you think you need to step into that person you want to be before you become it?
- What have you learned so far from speaking?
- How has that changed your life?
- What was your favorite keynote speech to give?
- Any success stories now that you’re proud of?
- Starting a podcast.
- Landing great podcast guests.
- Learn to deal with rejection.
- How to meet your heros.
- Build a killer network.
- Having confidence.
- Be it until you become it.
Quotes from the show:
- “Worry is just having faith that something bad will happen. What if you have faith it’ll work out.” @traviscchappell @SisterhoodSweat
- “You can’t reach out to three people and be done.” @traviscchappell @SisterhoodSweat
- “Learn from what didn’t work and implement along the way.” @traviscchappells @SisterhoodSweat
- “Go get a yes from someone else. Be okay with the No’s.” @traviscchappell @SisterhoodSweat
- “Every time I make an investment, it’s a bet on myself.” @traviscchappell @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Travis:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!