Are you interested in your thyroid health? Have you been worried menopause belly? In this episode we dive into how important our liver and thyroid are to our overall health, and how important it is to focus on your everything, instead of hoping for one thing, and a simple quick fix.
In this episode I talk with Andrea Beaman, a Natural Foods Chef, health educator, thyroid expert, holistic health coach and herbalist, dedicated to alternative healing, and sustainable eating and living. Andrea’s past episodes have been some of the most listened to, and this will be no exception. Andrea and her husband both have recovered from the Coronavirus, so she shares her story, and how she boosted her immune system, both during this time, and before when she healed herself of a thyroid disease.
Questions I asked:
- What is it like living in New York during Coronavirus?
- What are some of the tips and tricks you used to get over the virus?
- How did you heal yourself from thyroid disease?
- What are some ways we can support our liver?
- Why are they taking our gallbladder out?
- How can we understand that even when someone labels a product multigrain doesn’t mean it’s healthy?
- How can we start our days better?
- What is a “menopot” menopause belly, and why do we have it?
- Boosting your immune system.
- Healing from thyroid disease.
- Changing your diet.
- Avoiding bad foods
- It’s not just one thing.
- You need to clean up everything.
- Society isn’t set up for health.
- Nature knows what we need.
- Starting your day better.
Quotes from the show:
- “It had more to do with my gut, instead of my thyroid.” @andreabeaman @SisterhoodSweat
- “There’s a process to getting the thyroid to wake up again.” @andreabeaman @SisterhoodSweat
- “We’re damaging our livers in so many ways in the modern world.” @andreabeaman @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s never the one thing, it’s the everything.” @andreabeaman @SisterhoodSweat
- “The vitamin C will help, but what else are you doing?” @andreabeaman @SisterhoodSweat
- “Do something that going to nourish you, instead of kill you. Stress is the #1 killer.” @andreabeaman @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Andrea:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!