Are you interested in growing your business? Have you been struggling to hook clients? In this episode we dive into discussing pitching your business, selling products, making your presence known, and so much more.
In this episode I talk with Brant Pinvidic, author of The 3-Minute Rule, an award-winning film director, veteran television producer, and founder and CEO of INvelop Entertainment, about how to grow our businesses and sell products better. We discuss how quickly decisions are made, and how we have to take advantage of that in our businesses.
Questions I asked:
- What should we have a structure to relying info to people?
- What is the line between passion and promotion?
- What was going through your mind when you were pitching to these two powerhouses?
- Why is saying less more?
- Why should we lead people to making the decision themselves?
- Did you realize you had the 3 Minute Rule in the early days of your career?
- What do you suggest for the key points of a pitch?
- What is a statement of value and why should we have one?
- Tell me about how you pitched “What I Would Do If I Wasn’t a Rock Star?”
- How to craft a pitch.
- Getting clear info to people.
- Rationalization story.
- How Writing a Screenplay relates to Pitching.
- The importance of Short and to the point.
- Understand that your audience knows more then you do.
- How to offer your product in a concise way.
- Knowing how to keep your value in place.
- Underselling or overselling your product.
- The All is Lost moment.
- The importance of the cover on books.
- Use a negative to your advantage.
Quotes from the show:
- “You gotta understand what your process is.” @brantpinvidic @SisterhoodSweat
- “Your audience can engage with you from a place of knowledge and understanding.” @brantpinvidic @SisterhoodSweat
- “The greater desire to achieve your outcome, the more likely you will be promotional.” @brantpinvidic @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s not about what you want to say, it’s about what needs to be said.” @brantpinvidic @SisterhoodSweat
- “We want them to understand it before they judge it.” @brantpinvidic @SisterhoodSweat
- “Simple is the new sexy.” @brantpinvidic @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Brant:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!