Are you interested in taking charge of your life? Have you been feeling like you’re not living your purpose? In this episode, we dive into discussing how we can be more authentic, pursue our life’s calling, and really reconnect with our values and our SOUL.
This week, I talk with Shelley Paxton, author, coach, and motivational speaker, about her book and her journey to become a Chief Soul Officer of her life. She joins us to discuss what S.O.U.L stands for and how it can help you do the deep work of reconnecting with yourself and your core values. We discuss how you sometimes need to take a leap to pursue your life’s calling, and how during quarantine, you can actually improve your life and do some reflecting and thinking to make it better. This is one of my favorite episodes I’ve done, it’s informational and so inspiring.
Questions I asked:
- I saw you worked for Harley Davidson. Did you ride motorcycles?
- What was the F You Fund?
- How did you decide to pursue your life’s calling?
- How do we stop “should”ing all over ourselves?
- How do we reconnect with ourselves?
- Why do people need to understand “if not now, when?”
- Why should we get rid of normal?
- How can we love our S.O.U.L more?
- What does S.O.U.L stand for?
- How do we step into that deeper integrity as you did?
- How can people get your book?
- How can people become the SOUL CEO of their life?
- Rebuilding post-divorce.
- Using Quarantine to your advantage.
- Reconnecting with yourself
- If not now, when?
- Don’t return to normal, try for better.
- Get rid of “normal”
- The gift in the pain.
- Removing limiting beliefs.
- Live authentically
- Show up for yourself.
Quotes from the show:
- “You are the chief soul officer of your life. ” @soulbbatical @SisterhoodSweat
- “You’re living a life not true to yourself. ” @soulbbatical @SisterhoodSweat
- “In a dream, I saw my dog not being nurtured, and I realized it was a proxy for my soul.” @soulbbatical @SisterhoodSweat
- “I was constantly pleasing others.” @soulbbatical @SisterhoodSweat
- “Life is short. I want to understand what I’m all about.” @soulbbatical @SisterhoodSweat
- “We’re hidden in the shadows of the things we’re propping up.” @soulbbatical @SisterhoodSweat
- “My core values are freedom, authenticity and courage.” @soulbbatical @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s time for you to start blazing your own path.” @soulbbatical @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Shelley:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!