Are you interested in being a difference-maker? Have you been considering about starting something new? In this episode, we dive into discussing how to get started on your projects now. We discuss why we need to Start Ugly, instead of waiting and avoiding change. Let’s do it!
In this episode, I talk with Chris Krimitsos, author, entrepreneur, and creator of PodFest joins us to discuss how you can start ugly, but not stay ugly. We also discuss how to adjust and transition in life and business, and how to stop waiting for things to line up to take action. We also discuss how he wrote his book, and why it’s so important to him. This is a great podcast to get you fired up to take action.
Questions I asked:
- How did you make PodFest feel like a family?
- Why should we start ugly?
- Can you tell the listeners about the story in your book?
- How can we have a trigger for change?
- What are the principals of Start Ugly?
- How do you follow your passion?
- Give me a really good Start Ugly story from your own life.
- Why do people need to be prepared for criticism?
- Why is it important to have an intention?
- How do people get imprisoned by their ideas?
- Where can everyone find you?
- Attending a conference.
- Starting something new.
- How to start ugly.
- Writing a book.
- Innovation and embracing change.
- Move forward and continue.
- Finding your purpose.
- Get uncomfortable.
Quotes from the show:
- “You gotta embrace the Start Ugly philosophy, and just start.” @chriskrimitsos @SisterhoodSweat
- “Even if you're not feeling good, move forward it'll make you feel better.” @chriskrimitsos @SisterhoodSweat
- “When you launch, it’s your start ugly moment.” @chriskrimitsos @SisterhoodSweat
- “If it’s something you enjoy doing, why not keep doing it as a side project?” @chriskrimitsos @SisterhoodSweat
- “Stand by your value. It’s better to put energy into clients who value you.” @chriskrimitsos @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Chris:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!