Are you struggling with your faith? Have you been trying to change your life but feel stuck? In this episode we dive discussing the importance of faith in our lives, and how when we get good with God, we find so much more ease in our lives.
In this episode I talk with Kim Dolan Leto, the author of the best-selling Christian fitness book, 10 Steps to Your Faith Inspired Transformation, F.I.T., a faith-filled inspirational speaker, creator of the Faith Inspired Transformation, F.I.T. DVD workout series, and the host of the Strong. Confident. His. Podcast, joins us to discuss how religion and having faith can play a role in your overall health and wellness journey. We discuss how to find confidence in your life, as well as how to start chasing your dreams.
Questions I asked:
- What was your transformation at 33?
- What does F.I.T stand for?
- How do we stop focusing on vanity, and instead go for total transformation?
- What brings you true happiness?
- What’s your secret to setting and achieving goals?
- Why does taking one step making achieving a goal easier?
- Why is it important to surround yourself with people who build you up?
- How do we deal with judgement in our lives?
- Why should fitness not be sexual?
- How do we push past fear?
- Where can everyone find your podcast?
- Chasing dreams.
- Judgement in society.
- Religious judgement and mindset.
- Getting healthy.
- Redefine what faith means.
- Ageism, and not letting age stop you.
- Give yourself permission to follow your heart.
Quotes from the show:
- “The journey to getting fit was an inside out journey.” @kimdolanleto @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s never too late to be the best version of yourself.” @kimdolanleto @SisterhoodSweat
- “When I tried to get fit, it became an idol in my life.” @kimdolanleto @SisterhoodSweat
- “Dieting is what warps our relationship with food.” @kimdolanleto @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s unfulfilling when you get to the place you wanted, but it’s not making a difference.” @kimdolanleto @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s not about the modeling, it’s about the message.” @kimdolanleto @SisterhoodSweat
- “God only made one of you. You are a masterpiece.” @kimdolanleto @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Kim:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!