Are you interested in being more positive? Have you been struggling with toxic people? In this episode, we dive into positive phycology, and how we can bring more positive into our lives, even during this current pandemic. We discuss how important mindfulness, exercise, and retraining our brains can be.
In this episode, I talk with Diane Lane, Therapist, Educator, and Positive Living Expert, all about bringing more positivity into our lives, during this trying time and every day. We discuss the importance of getting into our conscious mind, and how it helps us be more creative and overall happier in our lives, as well as the importance to make time for exercise, even a walk. Finally, we talk about how 40% of our lives are completely in our control, and we can decide to choose happiness and positivity.
Questions I asked:
- Tell me a little about what got you started in that whole field of psychology?
- What are some ways we could retrain our brain to a more positive light?
- How does exercise play a role in retraining our brains?
- How can we navigate toxic situations and keep our positivity?
- How can we help people married to toxic people?
- How can we keep our power?
- Toxic relationships
- Retraining our brain.
- How to avoid negativity
- Exercise and Happiness.
- Making positive choices.
Quotes from the show:
- “The gift that we have is the gift of slowing down and connecting right now.” @dlcounseling @SisterhoodSweat
- “The only power we have in this moment is acceptance.” @dlcounseling @SisterhoodSweat
- “Ask yourself, Am I making a choice based on love or fear?” @dlcounseling @SisterhoodSweat
- “When we’re in the conscious moment, we’re more creative and our happiest.” @dlcounseling @SisterhoodSweat
- “Happiness is a perspective, it’s how you view things.” @dlcounseling @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Diane:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!