Are you interested in overcoming obstacles? Have you been struggling with your healthy lifestyle? Today, we dive into learning more about how to use our obstacles as fuel to overcome them, and how to find empowerment in your life and using that to fuel your success.
In this episode I talk with Trina Wiggins, doctor, wellness coach, fitness competitor, and author, joins us to discuss her new book, as well as all things health and fitness. We also deal with facing racism in her life and using it as fuel. She shares her passion for education and medicine and how that impacted her life.
Questions I asked:
- Tell us about your background.
- You went to Stanford to become a doctor, right?
- How did you learn to embrace who you are?
- You have twins right? Tell us about them.
- How did you “crush it” in your life to become so successful?
- You had a quote in your book, can you tell us what it is?
- Can you tell us a little about your recent book?
- How have you grown because of what you experienced in life?
- What would you say to someone out there struggling?
- What is your biggest takeaway from your book?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What would you say to someone who doesn’t have support?
- Writing a book.
- Sustainable lifestyle.
- Overcoming adversity.
- Aging healthy.
- Females having a voice.
- Volunteering and giving back.
- Finding Support within.
Quotes from the show:
- “If you don’t love yourself, no one else will” Trina Wiggins @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s all about self-love and being happy with what you did.” Trina Wiggins @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s all about loving yourself, that’s the key.” Trina Wiggins @SisterhoodSweat
- “Always be your personal best, and keep moving forward.” Trina Wiggins @SisterhoodSweat
- “We’re all in a state of construction and reconstruction.” Trina Wiggins @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Cynthia:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!