Are you trying to stop listening to other people? Are you about to hit rock bottom? In this episode, we dive into learning more how Kim created a life she thought everyone would want to have, based on lies, and then completely hated it and hit rock bottom. This is a great story about how you need to live your truth.
On this episode, I talk with Kim Boudreau Smith. Often referred to as a multi-media maven, Kim has experience on a multitude of platforms where she expresses Her Bold Voice. Today, we dig deep into Kim’s story. We discuss why it is so important to stop making decisions based on other people’s opinions. Kim shares how important it is to be authentic and be the real you, and also how to find your bold voice. This episode is packed with motivation for anyone who feels like they aren’t living their fullest potential.
Questions I asked:
- Tell us about your backstory?
- Why did you lie to get your career?
- When it came crashing down, what did you do?
- Once you started being grateful, how did that change things?
- How did you find your own voice?
- How did you start a radio station?
- Why is it so important for women to have a bold voice?
- How do we get in tune with our authentic self?
- Where can people find you online?
- Climbing the corporate ladder.
- Being inauthentic.
- Why it’s important to find your voice.
- Rebuilding after rock bottom.
- Not listening to others.
- Changing your life.
- Starting her own business.
- Creating an online radio station.
Quotes from the show:
- “I was climbing ladders based upon lies” @KimBSmithInc @SisterhoodSweat
- “I was living very ungratefully, I was unfulfilled.” @KimBSmithInc @SisterhoodSweat
- “When I was grateful, I made it through my days easier.” @KimBSmithInc @SisterhoodSweat
- “We female entrepreneurs, we need visibility.” @KimBSmithInc @SisterhoodSweat
- “Society views us as weak if we don’t have it all together.” @KimBSmithInc @SisterhoodSweat
- “Unfulfilled desires led to anxiety and depression and depletes confidence.” @KimBSmithInc @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Kim:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!