Are you interested in finding power? Have you been struggling with how you’re being treated? In this episode we dive into discussing how to develop a strong character, how to get out of bad situation, and how to overcome the struggles in our life.
In this episode I talk with Sarah Hammond, President of Atlas Electric and Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Plumbing Services, Inc., a company located in Alton, joins us to discuss her personal story, about being kidnapped, and how she became a survivor and went on to live such a powerful life. We discuss so much in this episode, on confidence, on survival, on our relationships. Don’t miss this powerful discussion.
Questions I asked:
- Can you tell us about your backstory?
- How did you become such a leader for empowering women?
- What feelings did you have in the marriage, and your kidnapping?
- How did you change from victim to victor mindset?
- How did you find your voice as a woman?
- How did you get into heating & cooling?
- How do you lead in a male dominated business?
- In what ways did you pivot, and what did you learn?
- How do we get unstuck?
- Do you feel like you have boundaries and support now?
- Can you tell us how to manage business in a relationship?
- What shift did it take for you to be who you are now?
- Getting through a dire situation.
- Being alone.
- Domestic abuse.
- Finding females who support you.
- Healthy relationships.
- Working with men.
- Beating fear.
- Learning to pivot.
- Having boundaries
- Getting involved in your community.
Quotes from the show:
- “I never want to have a women feel alone in a bad situation.” Sarah Hammond @SisterhoodSweat
- “My mom was the women who did it all, but she was always alone because of judgement.” Sarah Hammond @SisterhoodSweat
- “I was upset with myself for ending up in a bad relationship.” Sarah Hammond @SisterhoodSweat
- “I will not be bitter; I will DO something with this.” Sarah Hammond @SisterhoodSweat
- “When you marry someone, you want to like them and Love them.” Sarah Hammond @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Sarah:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!