Are you interested in losing weight? Have you been worried about dieting and trying to find balance? In this episode, we dive into learning more about how to find balance in our diets, lose weight healthily, and how cinnamon impacts our bodies. If you’re looking to get healthy, this is the episode for you. In this episode, I talk with Nagina Abdulah, a health coach for female professionals, corporate executives, and 7-figure entrepreneurs join us to discuss the keys to healthy weight loss. She shares her personal story about losing 40lb, while being incredibly busy, and she found things that you can add to boost your metabolism, instead of taking things out.
Questions I asked:
- Can you share your story about how you lost 40lb while working 60-hour weeks?
- What is your metabolism boosting morning routine?
- How can spices help our bodies?
- How do you get women to stop feeling restricted?
- How do you remove sugar from your diet?
- How can you help people out there struggling with weight loss?
- How can people stay motivated and consistent on their journey?
- How do we create healthy rewards?
- Why should be concerned about conversations around weight loss and body image?
- You had a 20k launch, what was the secret to your success?
- Where can people find you and join your program?
- Beating cravings.
- Weight loss.
- The impact of cinnamon.
- Losing weight while busy.
- Simple ways to get protein.
- Using turmeric and black pepper.
- Powerful spices for your health.
- Choosing real food.
- Cutting out sugar.
- Weight loss and body image.
- Leadership and self-esteem.
Quotes from the show:
- “You want have a protein more breakfast.” @nagina @SisterhoodSweat
- “Add an anti-inflammatory boost to your morning.” @nagina @SisterhoodSweat
- “When you can fix inflammation, you can improve yourself overall.” @nagina @SisterhoodSweat
- “You don’t actually have to feel cravings, it’s a result of the food we’re taught to eat.” @nagina @SisterhoodSweat
- “When you continue to have sugar, losing weight becomes an uphill battle.” @nagina @SisterhoodSweat
- “Give yourself permission to lose weight, or get healthier.” @nagina @SisterhoodSweat
- “Action before attitude.” @nagina @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Nagina:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!