Follow Linda on Social Media @ Chickfitstudio on Facebook Instagram and Twitter and my website is www.chickfit.me
Liz Germain, cofounder of Super Sister Fitness, is a certified trainer and fitness instructor based in San Diego, CA. Super Sister Fitness is a global community of women looking for support on their health & fitness journeys. Liz helps women from all over the world find their true strength from within through functional home workout programs, real food nutrition and positive mindset coaching.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Liz grew up every day watching TV and eating Hostess and eventually found fitness.
- How a traumatic experience with Liz's teenage boyfriend and one phone call changed her entire life.
- Fitness and nutrition can be a lifeline for those that suffer from depression, eating disorders, and being overweight.
- How Liz went from not knowing anything about fitness to being such an expert and a leader in the online space.
- Why it is harder for women to lose weight once they hit their 30's and begin the aging process. How can we begin to reverse that.
- Why is it counterproductive to do restricted dieting.
- The nature of the scorpion is to sting and we do ourselves a disservice to expect it to do anything else.
- Why we shouldn't become like the scorpion when others do things that sting and hurt us.
- When the wrong people leave your life, the right things start happening.
- Liz gives he top Anti-Aging Tips.
- Why it is important to have a healthy balance between a strength training and a mobility program.
- Deep restorative breath lowers your cortisol levels.
- Meditation and its benefits.