Are you interested in life coaching? Have you been worried about finding your purpose? In this episode we dive into finding our purpose. Understanding what it is, how we find it, and how we stay on track with our purpose in a very distracting world. This is sure to be a great episode.
In this episode I talk with Misty Sansom, writer and life coach. She joins us to discuss how we can find our purpose and live it every single day. We discuss her journey to life coaching, as well as how to lean into our intuition and build up that skill for ourselves. We learn more about getting over fears, and how to find the root cause of many things that are holding us back. We push past playing it safe, and we move into finding the bigger thing we’re meant to do.
Questions I asked:
- Do you have a lockdown in New Zealand still?
- How did you get into life coaching?
- How do we tap into our purpose?
- How can people get over their fears?
- How can we lean into our intuition?
- How can we keep following our intuition and our purpose?
- Why should we just go for it, instead of regret it?
- What are the three reasons people don’t reach their goals?
- What do you want to leave listeners with today?
- Finding your purpose.
- Life coaching.
- Impacting people to change their lives
- Believing in yourself.
- Moving past fear.
- Understanding your personality type.
- The journey of life.
- Build your intuition skill.
Quotes from the show:
- “I looked back and thought, what would’ve helped me?” @MistySansom @SisterhoodSweat
- “During your life, your shine gets dulled.” @MistySansom @SisterhoodSweat
- “Start with understanding who you are from a personality perspective.” @MistySansom @SisterhoodSweat
- “We all have traits that we repress, but it is part of who you are.” @MistySansom @SisterhoodSweat
- “Feel the fear, understand the root cause, work through it, and build confidence.” @MistySansom @SisterhoodSweat
- “You can’t just ignore your fear. You need to address it.” @MistySansom @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Misty:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!