Are you interested in entrepreneurship? Have you been struggling with your business? In this episode we delve into all things entrepreneurship. This week, I talk with Dave Ruel, a former competitive physique athlete turned serial entrepreneur, author, speaker, and leadership mentor, about his personal method of achievement. Dave joins us and shares how he gets done before noon, then most people get done all day. We get actionable steps to get our live, business and priorities in order to be more effective in 2021. We discuss freedom, burnout and overwhelm. This is a great episode to fuel your business in the new year.
Questions I asked:
- What is your backstory?
- What are the 5 truths of an entrepreneur?
- How can we set better priorities?
- How do we align our goals with our priorities?
- How can we stop chasing more?
- How do multiprenuers choose a path?
- How can people get more out of their business to run itself?
- How do we avoid the burnout zone?
- How do we stay hungry when everything is working?
- What advice do you have for listeners?
- Where can they grab the book?
- How to have freedom.
- Time management.
- Being your own boss.
- Finding your way to work life balance.
- Understand priorities
- Stop chasing more.
Quotes from the show:
- “Sweat everyday.” @dave_ruel @SisterhoodSweat
- “All entrepreneurs have the same issue when it comes to leading themselves.” @dave_ruel @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s a lot of small things done right.” @dave_ruel @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s a truth, Entrepreneurs actually want to work.” @dave_ruel @SisterhoodSweat
- “Entrepreneurship isn’t a clear path, you’re gonna drift.” @dave_ruel @SisterhoodSweat
- “Life and business aren’t two different things, it’s work life harmony.” @dave_ruel @SisterhoodSweat
- “We tend to react to business, instead of being proactive.” @dave_ruel @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Dave:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!