Follow Linda on Social Media @ Chickfitstudio on Facebook Instagram and Twitter and my website is www.chickfit.me
Angie is the Owner of AngieFit, a fitness company partnered with her husband as well as the number one at home fitness production company, Beachbody. She manages a team of fitness coaches and also works with customers who want to improve their health and fitness in the convenience of their home.
Angie has been a national fitness presenter since 2006 and has traveled around the world to present instructor training's and at fitness conventions. She has appeared on QVC, in dozens of fitness videos, worked alongside Shaun T in developing the Insanity Live program, and currently develops Turbo Kick music and choreography for gyms all across the country. She lives in Toledo, Ohio with her husband and teenage son.
- Angie talks about what her experience was like being mentored by fitness icon Chalene Johnson and then helping to develop Insanity Live with Shaun T. She asks him whats the modification for that? He says" There is no modification for INSANITY". LOL
- How Angie met and married her husband and what it's like for them run their own beachbody coaching business together.
- How being involved in Turbo Kick played a huge role in Angie's sons interest in Karate at a young age.
- When opportunity knocks be ready.
- Angie's expercience teaching Insanity in Shaun T's Place to the California Blue Jays
- How to live your life by design.
- Angie's favorite way to work out when not teaching Insanity, choreographing,Turbo kick, or instructing Pi -Yo is to do Beachbody Live at home in her PJ's
- Why it's important to change up the way you eat and exercise periodically.
- What it is like to publicly go through In Vitro Fertilization.
- How hormones effect everything and important it is to keep them balanced.
- Just be you.
Plus Angie's stories working with Chalene Johnson and Shaun T are not to be missed.