Are you interested in keto? Have you been worried you aren’t getting enough fats? In this episode, we go into Part 2 with Udo! We dive into discussing the importance of good fats, and how bad fats hurt the body. We are discussing the importance of oils in our lives this week. We're back with Udo Erasmus for Part 2. Udo is a pioneer of the health and wellness industry having created FLAXSEED OIL and the Healthy Oils/Fats Movement. He is also the co-founder of the UDO’S CHOICE supplement brand, a global leader in cutting edge health products, selling tens of millions of bottles of healthy oils, probiotics and digestive enzymes. In this episode, we discuss why your body needs an oil change. We discuss the importance of healthy fats in our bodies. We also discuss how to improve our lives, cultivate the good, and live better overall.
Questions I asked:
- What about getting more protein?
- Where do you get your B -12?
- Isn’t it good to get outside?
- What is your exercise routine like?
- Can you dispel the cholesterol myth?
- What is the difference between good and bad cholesterol?
- Isn’t it true that you don’t make essential fatty acids in your body?
- What can we do about inflammation?
- What about fish oil, is it good for us?
- What about flax oil for women?
- Should people eat soy?
- How can people find you?
- Overcoming adversity.
- Cultivating good.
- Creating peace.
- Change what you’re focusing on.
- Power of our mindset.
- Avoiding heartbreak.
- Finding connection and wholeness.
- Vitamin deficiency
- Healthy fats
Quotes from the show:
- “36% of the world doesn’t get enough B-12.” @UdosOfficial @SisterhoodSweat
- “If you have a plant based diet, your cholesterol will go down.” @UdosOfficial @SisterhoodSweat
- “Something in US needs to change for the world to change.” @UdosOfficial @SisterhoodSweat
- “What we focus on becomes our being.” @UdosOfficial @SisterhoodSweat
- “Fats are the building blocks for the body.” @UdosOfficial @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Udo
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!