Are you interested in weight loss? Have you been struggling with fad diets? In this episode we discuss all things weight loss, making it sustainable, and keeping it off for food. It’s a great episode full of good advice. I talk with Eve Guzman. She lost over half of her body weight and kept it off. She is now a blogger, coach, and inspiration for people on their own journey. We discuss the importance of cardio and weightlifting, as well as reverse dieting and refeed days. It’s jam-packed!
Questions I asked:
- Can you tell everyone your story?
- What brought you to the decision to lose weight?
- How many different diets did you try?
- Why did you decide to create your own diet plan?
- How did you get into figure competition?
- Did your husband frame your people magazine article?
- How did you shift your mindset for weight loss?
- Did you have a lot of naysayers?
- Can you give us three tips for people trying to lose weight?
- Can you tell us more the science behind reverse dieting and refeed?
- How can people get back into safe maintenance eating?
- How important is water in weight loss?
- Why should we avoid excess cardio?
- Why were you afraid to invest in a business course?
- Tell us about your fitness coaching, and nutrition coaching business?
- Weight loss.
- Figure competition.
- Becoming a blogger.
- Nutrition certification.
- How to find the nutrition that works for you.
- Macro counting
- Reverse dieting.
Quotes from the show:
- “I decided to build my own meal plan.” @EveGuzman @SisterhoodSweat
- “I had freedom with foods, and I was able to shed body fat.” @EveGuzman @SisterhoodSweat
- “I tried every single diet and it didn’t work.” @EveGuzman @SisterhoodSweat
- “I got into bodybuilding, and that’s how I got into fitness competition.” @EveGuzman @SisterhoodSweat
- “The weight kept me from so many opportunities.” @EveGuzman @SisterhoodSweat
- “Losing the weight opened so many doors for me.” @EveGuzman @SisterhoodSweat
- “Track your food, every bite, lick, taste.” @EveGuzman @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Eve:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!