Are you interested in having clear? Have you been worried about your overall health inside and out? In this episode, we are talking about how healthy skin goes way deeper. If you’re been struggling with your skin, you need to listen. In this episode I talk with Holistic Nutritionist Kayleigh Christina. She is the co-founder of CLEARSTEM Skincare, a non-toxic skincare line that targets acne, anti-aging, and scar reversing utilizing premium ingredients. Christina’s journey into the skincare world started when she developed numerous health issues, including severe cystic acne in her mid-twenties and tried in vain to find a cure. After countless doctors, dermatologists, and specialists, no one could figure out what was going on. Her passion is helping other acne sufferers achieve clear skin through internal and external methods without sacrificing their health. She talks about her own journey with acnes. She discusses why what we put into our bodies is as important as what we put on our skin. We dive into how to age well, keep our skin healthy, and have an acne free life.
Questions I asked:
- Is it sunny where you’re at?
- Can you tell us about your backstory?
- How does apple cider vinegar impact us?
- Do you take supplements?
- What kind of yoga do you do?
- How did you come up with the recipes in the book?
- Tell us about the tea for PMS?
- How did you get invested in nutrition?
- How do we lessen the pharmaceuticals in our lives?
- Tell us about how your skincare is made?
- Can you give us some anti-aging tips?
- Where can people find you on social media?
- Anti-aging tips
- Healthy eating.
- Safe skincare.
- Treating our skin right.
- Improving digestion.
Quotes from the show:
- “Acne changes how people see themselves, it’s a mental health issue.” @kayleighcclark @SisterhoodSweat
- “Acne products can age your skin and cause damage.” @kayleighcclark @SisterhoodSweat
- “All these little things can actually trigger acne.” @kayleighcclark @SisterhoodSweat
- “What you put on your skin impacts your body.” @kayleighcclark @SisterhoodSweat
- “Apple cider vinegar impacts our digestion in so many ways.” @kayleighcclark @SisterhoodSweat
- “Don’t wash your face in hot water to help with aging and reducing wrinkles.” @kayleighcclark @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Kayleigh:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!