Are you building a business? Have you been struggling to get press? In this episode, we’ve got a PR expert to share all things related to getting press, leveraging press, and building your Rockstar level brand for your business. If you’ve been struggling to understand how to do PR, then this is the episode for you. Today, I talk with Jane Tabachnick. She’s a mission-driven expert who helps authors, coaches and consultants create authority positioning and thought leadership. She helps them become highly visible so they attract more pre-sold clients and can grow their business more and easily. Named one of the top 100 people online by Fast Company. She shares so much knowledge about building your business'sPR, getting thought leadership, and building a killer brand. We dig into how to get free press, and how to leverage that press to make a lasting impact for your business.
Questions I asked:
- Is all PR good?
- How can we pivot and make our brand even better?
- How can I grow my brand if I don’t know who I’m talking to?
- How can I use a problem to grow my marketing?
- How do we set ourselves apart from every other business?
- Can we do our own PR?
- How do we make the most out of any PR we get on social media?
- How to you do a good pitch for PR?
- Why is it important for us to build authority?
- How can we get our brand known?
- How can we get good at being on camera for interviews?
- What are mistakes people get when they get publicity?
- Why is PR the best form of content we can have?
- How can people find you online?
- Understanding PR.
- Present your business in new ways.
- Why you need publicity.
- How to get free press.
- How to use social media for press.
- Leveraging press.
- Why publicity is great marketing.
- Knowing where your audience is.
Quotes from the show:
- “Focus on people. We connect with people, not services.” @JaneTabachnick @SisterhoodSweat
- “One thing people miss is knowing who you’re talking to and what’s important to them.” @JaneTabachnick @SisterhoodSweat
- “Speak to the positive aspects of your brand.” @JaneTabachnick @SisterhoodSweat
- “Let your personality show in order to stand out as a business.” @JaneTabachnick @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s important to make the customer the hero of your brand story.” @JaneTabachnick @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Jane:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!