Are you interested in overall wellbeing? Have you been worried about what others think of your journey? In this episode we dive into how we can be both happier and healthier in our lives. Today, I talk to Kate Eckman, a broadcast journalist, TV personality, accomplished entrepreneur, mindfulness expert, and Columbia University-certified executive coach. She joins us to discuss the importance of stretching our comfort zone. She talks about spiritual fitness and what it means and how it can help us. We also discuss the importance of knowing who you are, and your core values. This conversation challenges us to look inside and get honest about who we are, what we believe and what we want to accomplish.
Questions I asked:
- Can you tell us about you and the full spirit workout?
- Why did you quit your swimming career?
- Does the full spirit workout include finding yourself again?
- How do we deal with needing validation from someone else?
- How can we get more women on the same page, about being who we really are?
- How can we get validation by giving?
- How do we attract confidence to ourselves?
- How can we unlearn some of these mistaken beliefs?
- How can we cultivate our inner beauty?
- What are the tools to create a strong core of who you are?
- Why should we not need someone else to complete us?
- Can you tell us about your book and where people can find you online?
- Spiritual fitness.
- Validating yourself.
- Transforming your life.
- Being kind to others.
- Dealing with relationship issues.
- Combatting emotional gravity.
- Being your true self.
- You are more than just your body.
- Liking yourself is an inside job.
- Your spirit is always good enough.
Quotes from the show:
- “We need to get fit and toned on the inside as well.” @kateeckman @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s cultivating the inner characteristics that make me ME.” @kateeckman @SisterhoodSweat
- “The chaos isn’t going anywhere. It’s important to have calm and confidence from within.” @kateeckman @SisterhoodSweat
- “Some strangers are more supportive then friends and family members.” @kateeckman @SisterhoodSweat
- “They have fallen asleep to the truth of who they are.” @kateeckman @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Kate:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!