Are you interested in growing your business? Have you been struggling to find confidence in your business? In this episode, we dive into how to be a champion in our own lives. He gives us the attributes of a champion, and how to apply them to your personal life. I talk with Che Brown. He’s a globally renowned giant in the sales world. He has cracked the once elusive code of entrepreneurial success with a game-changing model that unlocks unlimited financial potential, power, and wealth. In just six short years, he has dominated the sales space, coaching thousands of rising business leaders to achieve exponential growth and success in their industries, to the tune of over $400 million and counting. His acclaimed 7-Figure Sales Team concept has forever erased the outdated notion that generating revenue in business is a sole-source game – instead illustrating it is indeed a team sport. He brings the insight for today’s episode all about motivation, collaboration and so much more. We discuss what a comeback champion is, and how we can grow our business by being a giver.
Questions I asked:
- Have you always been full of positive energy Che?
- Can you tell us how you got into the “comeback champion” idea?
- Can you tell us why collaboration is so important?
- How can we avoid fear of collaboration in our business?
- How can we become a champion in our life?
- What do you think the top 5 attributes of a champion are?
- Do champions get knocked down and face obstacles?
- How do we know that we can make a comeback?
- Where can people find you online?
- Being a champion.
- Positive energy.
- Impacting people to change their lives.
- Making a comeback.
- Importance of collaboration.
- Doing small things well.
- Systems over goals
- Mindset over anything.
- Stay the course.
- Feeling like a failure.
- Make today your January 1st.
Quotes from the show:
- “Comeback champion is a movement people are rallying around.” @CheBrownSales @SisterhoodSweat
- “Champions always come back.” @CheBrownSales @SisterhoodSweat
- “Collaboration crushes competition.” @CheBrownSales @SisterhoodSweat
- “Do small things well, and you get big results.” @CheBrownSales @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s the giver economy. Be the one who gives the most, you’ll earn the most.” @CheBrownSales @SisterhoodSweat
- “Systems beat goals every time, systems go on without you being there.” @CheBrownSales @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Che:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!