Follow Linda on Social Media @ Chickfitstudio on Facebook Instagram and Twitter and my website is www.chickfit.me
Barbara is a Lifestyle Empowerment Coach, INHC, Bestselling Author of the books Take Back Your Life One Relationship at a Time and Removing the Mask, and a certified AFAA Group Fitness instructor. She specializes in working with women who have lost touch with who they once were and are ready to create a path to a new amazing life. Helping women put the focus back on them is a passion of mine. Self-care is so important in todays society. Things move so fast we often forget who we are and what it is we truly need to thrive and live a happy, healthy life. Barbara is the mother of 3 girls and 1 boy and know how important it is to take good care of herself so she can better take care of them.
she is passionate about her newest workshop, Removing the mask, which empowers individuals to live their most authentic life.
she hosts a live online segment on Facebook called My Community. It's her way of giving back. Individuals go live with me to talk about their non-profit organizations, culture and art, community gardening, volunteer opportunities and more.
Currently I am working on my newest book which will be a fiction novel that will take us through the journey of a woman who realizes it's never too late to make positive lifestyle changes.
Interesting info: I was an Improv stage actress for two years (like the tv show Who's Line is it Anyway), Dragon Boat Racer both a drummer and paddler, I currently sing in my church choir since 2014, past Competitive Dancer winning platinum and gold medals with my group when I was 38, and past Faux Finish Artist from the Finishing School in NY.
In this episode we talk about
- It takes two people to make a relationship work.
- You deserve to be happy.
- Relationship is the worst kind of stress.
- How to break the cycle.
- Letting go of guilt and feeling of unworthiness.
- Making no excuses.
- Getting support.
- Don't hide your imperfections.
- It's okay to fail.
- You can run, but you can't hide misery.
- No relationship is perfect.
- You are good enough.
- A good life partner is who one wants to share your success.
- Stepping out from behind the mask and stepping into your own authenticity.
- Drop your fear of judgement.
- Live your truth.
- You can lose yourself in people pleasing.
- Setting better boundaries.
- Making yourself a priority.