Are you interested in your overall health and fitness? Have you been worried about your hormones? In this episode we dive into intuitive eating, balancing our hormones, and improving our sex lives. In this episode, I talk with Dr. Stephanie Estima. She is a Doctor of Chiropractic with a special interest in metabolism, body composition, functional neurology, and female physiology. Dr. Stephanie is changing the conversation around health, fitness, sex, intimacy, longevity, parenting, mindset, and pursuing excellence. Her life’s passion and mission are blending modern science with ancient wisdom to empower women’s health and healing. We discuss the role that sex plays in our overall health and the importance of good sex at any age. Dr. Stephanie shares how our belief system is holding us back in our lives, and so much more.
Questions I asked:
- What is your backstory?
- How did you come to write the Betty Body?
- How does stress play a role in our body and weight loss?
- How does the Betty Body work with our bodies, instead of against it?
- Can you tell us about the roadmap to better health?
- How can we build lean muscle?
- How can we avoid issues with injury in women?
- What are some tips for women and supplementation?
- Why are regular sex and orgasms important for women?
- How do people’s belief systems hold them back from health goals?
- Why are setting boundaries so important?
- What are some tips you have for people to strut their stuff?
- Where can people find you online?
- Aging and Feeling Young.
- Intuitive eating.
- Improving your sex life.
- How hormones influence weight.
- Belief Systems.
- Orgasms and your body.
- Finding ways to balance your hormones.
- Taking supplements.
- Importance of magnesium.
Quotes from the show:
- “Women are not little men, we operate on our own cycles.” @dr_stephanie @SisterhoodSweat
- “We’re forgotten about slowing down, being still, the Feminine energy.” @dr_stephanie @SisterhoodSweat
- “We’ve been taught to fear our fertility, not to embrace it.” @dr_stephanie @SisterhoodSweat
- “If you can improve your Omega 3-6 ration, you can reduce the stress in your body.” @dr_stephanie @SisterhoodSweat
- “All women need more orgasms and sex.” @dr_stephanie @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Dr. Stephanie:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!