Are you interested in improving confidence? Have you been worried about your self-talk? In this episode, we discuss improving confidence, especially in female athletes. Today, I talk with Breanne Smedley. She is a certified female athlete Confidence Coach who works to empower and enable female athletes to cultivate true confidence, unlock their potential, and level up their performance across all aspects of their lives. We discuss everything related to confidence, for women in general, and female athletes. We also discuss raising daughters and young female athletes and the importance of showing them confidence in themselves first. Breanne shares her story, and the importance of self-talk, mindset shift, and being unafraid of success.
Questions I asked:
- What got you into the path of confidence coaching?
- What are the skills of confidence?
- Can you give us more information of preventing the fear of success?
- Why should we embrace our power and confidence fully?
- Why is self-talk so important?
- What are some affirmations we should use?
- Why is it important to write down your goals and voice them out loud?
- How can we push past fear?
- How do you deal with parents that are putting too much pressure on their kids?
- How do you coach athletes to come back from mistakes?
- How do you help athletes recover from injuries?
- Can you talk about the pressure put on players to come back before they should?
- What would you say 3 killers of confidence in athletes?
- What are some strategies they can use to overcome their fears and lack of confidence?
- Can you tell everyone where to find you?
- What is one thought you’d like to leave with everyone for better confidence?
- Confidence killers.
- Confidence boosting.
- Female Athletes
- Positive self-talk.
- Raising daughters.
- Improving performance.
- Shifting your mindset.
- Stop perfectionism.
Quotes from the show:
- “It’s all about the self-talk.” Breanne Smedley @SisterhoodSweat
- “On the other side of fear are our greatest dreams so we need to confront that.” Breanne Smedley @SisterhoodSweat
- “We see it in female athletes, they pull back and don’t let themselves shine.” Breanne Smedley @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s not just what you can achieve, it’s the feeling of being empowered and your authentic self.” Breanne Smedley @SisterhoodSweat
- “What we think determines how we feel.” Breanne Smedley @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Breanne:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!