Are you interested in weight loss? Have you been struggling with your motivation? In this episode, we dive into how important mindset is for any challenge that you may face in life. I talk with Brian Keane, author, speaker, and athlete. Over the past seven years, Brian has gone from working full time as a schoolteacher to one of Ireland and the UK’s leading thought leaders on all things health, fitness, and nutrition. He’s the author of two bestsellers The Fitness Mindset and Rewire Your Mindset. Among his many fitness and athletic achievements, Brian has transitioned from a professional fitness model to an ultra-endurance athlete running through the Sahara, the Arctic, and completing a 100-mile ultra-marathon. Today, he shares how he gets in the right mindset for endurance events, and how you can also develop a mindset like his. We also discuss the importance of understanding your passion and pushing past fear.
Questions I asked:
- What are you going to bring us today?
- What was your mindset to sign up for a Beast, and what was your mindset to get through it?
- Don’t you think signing up for an intense endurance event makes you feel more alive?
- Why should your dreams scare you?
- How can you get clear on what you want?
- Why is it important to focus on all sides of your life instead of one?
- Why don’t you need to push through everything?
- What are your mantras when you’re pushing through something?
- What are three tips you can give our audience to tap into their fitness mindset?
- What’s the impact you’re hoping to leave in the world?
- Where can people get your book, and find you online?
- What’s your favorite quote?
- Overcoming fear
- Running Endurance events.
- Impacting people to change their lives
- Getting health
- Weight loss.
- Focusing on the future.
Quotes from the show:
- “All the mindset can be developed, you’re not born with it.” @briank019 @SisterhoodSweat
- “Hard things make life feel easier.” @briank019 @SisterhoodSweat
- “The more exposure to your fear, the less it becomes.” @briank019 @SisterhoodSweat
- “It starts with a decision on who you want to be.” @briank019 @SisterhoodSweat
- “Don’t compare yourself to your younger self.” @briank019 @SisterhoodSweat
- “Don’t let your biggest enemy live between your two ears.” @briank019 @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Brian:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!