Are you interested in improving your mental health? Have you been worried about getting therapy? Today, we dive into our mental health, and how to move past anxiety, depression and so much more In this episode I talk with Rachelle McCloud, LCSW is a Mental Health Therapist and Emotional Wellness. Through years of successfully helping clients move their anxiety, depression, and trauma disorders into remission, she has developed a program that empowers people to skillfully get rid of symptoms and heal. Today, we dig deep into giving us the advice to rewire our brain in order to thrive. We discuss how to become the best authentic version of ourselves. Rachelle discusses trauma, our triggers, mental health and so much more. Today is an emotional one.
Questions I asked:
- Tell us about yourself.
- How do we stop caring what other people think?
- What can a couple do when one partner doesn’t understand the other’s need?
- How do we get from back of brain to the front?
- How do I stop being the fixer for people around me?
- How do we stop carrying these harmful messages in our brain?
- How do we process our trauma?
- How can we break harmful associations we have?
- How can we deal with the shame we have in secret?
- How does awareness help us in the healing journey?
- How can people find you and work with you?
- Mental health.
- Not caring what others think.
- Healing trauma
- Being selfish.
- Brain science.
Quotes from the show:
- “Our brain is designed to heal us and help us grow.” Rachelle McCloud @SisterhoodSweat
- “We all have the confidence and drive inside us, we have to let it shine.” Rachelle McCloud @SisterhoodSweat
- “That emotion is energy, and if we can’t get it to the front of the brain, it’s fueling the fighting and fawning.” Rachelle McCloud @SisterhoodSweat
- “We don’t want the survival system to activate because it shuts down the healing process.” Rachelle McCloud @SisterhoodSweat
- “We want to put your brain in thrive mode in all aspects of your life.” Rachelle McCloud @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Rachelle:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!