Are you ready to be motivated? Have you been struggling to believe in yourself? In this episode, we are trying to find our way to self-love, mindset, and truly believing in ourselves. Today, I talk with Simone Knego, best-selling author of The Extraordinary UnOrdinary You. She is a speaker, entrepreneur, and mother to six multi-cultural children. With her bold witticism, larger-than-life personality, and fearless attitude, she is a powerful force for good. Sharing her journey of adopting three of her six children in foreign countries, her climb of Mount Kilimanjaro to raise cancer awareness, and all of the funny, scary, and inspiring stories that came along the way, Simone instills in her audience the powerful lesson that what you do matters. We discuss how it’s the little things we do each day that make the most difference. We also dive into finding our own mountain to climb, and the importance of making scary goals and pushing for them.
Questions I asked:
- How did you get into this motivational space?
- What was your lightbulb moment?
- What were you thinking when you decided to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro?
- What did you learn about yourself in that journey?
- How did you go from questioning yourself to believing in yourself?
- How can we change the way we see ourselves?
- Why don’t we believe in ourselves as adults?
- Can you tell us about the alien and the 4%?
- When did you realize you had more power than you thought?
- How do we realize that the things we do make an impact and matters?
- How do we find our own Kilimanjaro?
- Can you explain why you need to be all in?
- How can we stop being afraid of failure?
- Can you tell us about your family, and adoption?
- How did you get into public speaking?
- Where can people find your book?
- Giving a Ted Talk.
- Climbing a mountain.
- How to become more confident.
- Writing a book.
- Raising six kids.
- Raising confident children.
Quotes from the show:
- “We are all more then enough, we just have to realize it.” #SimoneKnego @SisterhoodSweat
- “I need to stop limiting myself and enabling myself.” #SimoneKnego @SisterhoodSweat
- “If you want something, and you put in the work, you can achieve it.” #SimoneKnego @SisterhoodSweat
- “I have mirror moments first thing in the morning. It’s an affirmation or something I like about myself.” #SimoneKnego @SisterhoodSweat
- “I have to remind myself, I am as worthy as everyone else out there.” #SimoneKnego @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Simone:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!