Are you interested in weight loss? Have you been worried about BMI? In this episode we’re diving in sustainable weight loss. In this episode I talk with Dr. Sylvia Bollie. She is the C.E.O. and Medical Director of EmbraceYOU Weight & Wellness, is a dual Board-Certified Internal Medicine physician and Obesity Medicine Specialist with a passion for promoting health through honesty and hope. Today, she joins us to discuss how she found her successful weight loss. We discuss the tools for sustainable weight loss, and how our stress plays a role in happy weight loss. We’re figuring out why the number is so important to you.
Questions I asked:
- Do the bright colors make you feel alive?
- When we’re looking at the scale, what do we think it’s going to do for us?
- How do we cultivate that confidence?
- How do we know if we’re a healthy weight?
- How do you focus on get active?
- Why is it hard to lose weight?
- Why is it important to eat real food?
- How can we tell if we’re emotional eating?
- How do we break the reward cycle with food?
- Is weight loss all willpower?
- What would you like to tell people?
- The power of the scale.
- Sustainable weight loss.
- Healthy weight
- Looking good.
Quotes from the show:
- “The reason we obsess over the number on the scale is because we’ve been trained to do that” Dr Sylvia Gonsahn-Bollie @SisterhoodSweat
- “We’re playing the scale game.” Dr Sylvia Gonsahn-Bollie @SisterhoodSweat
- “It’s not all about this number that I’m chasing, but it’s not going to last if I don’t build those habits.” Dr Sylvia Gonsahn-Bollie @SisterhoodSweat
- “The way we’re looking at healthy weight is not helpful.” Dr Sylvia Gonsahn-Bollie @SisterhoodSweat
- “How you feel about yourself is happy weight.” Dr Sylvia Gonsahn-Bollie @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Sylvia:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!