Are you interested in being more fulfilled? Have you been struggling with your mindset? In this episode, we discuss anxiety, overwhelm, procrastination and so much more. Today, I talk with Adele Spraggon. She is an award-winning author, a thought leader, and an international speaker and trainer. She has been awarded the 2020, Woman of Inspiration Award, and in 2021, she was recognized as the Top Behavioral Expert of the Year. Her book Shift: 4 Steps to Personal Empowerment has won three awards and is sweeping the globe, transforming how people are setting and achieving their goals. Today she supports thousands globally to achieve extraordinary levels of happiness, peace of mind, prosperity, goal-achievement, and life-fulfillment. We discuss the science of our brains and understand why we do things or don’t do things in our lives. We’re ditching labels that we place on ourselves and moving into a more fulfilling life.
Questions I asked:
- How did you get into this industry?
- Let’s say we keep placing 2nd instead of 1st, how do you help someone?
- Why did you keep quitting?
- How did you change that pattern?
- What are some tips you give for resetting a pattern?
- How long does it take to change a pattern?
- How does our brain make decisions on our behalf?
- How do we get someone from A to Z to achieve their goals?
- Why should we give ourselves validation?
- How do you break a pattern of people-pleasing?
- What is the root cause of overwhelm and procrastination?
- Why is it not about the task, but about the feeling we’re avoiding?
- If I don’t cancel things, where does that come from?
- How does working with brain patterns differ from other self-development methods?
- What pattern is overthinking attributed to?
- What have you personally found the most eye-opening for you?
- What’s a success story from someone you helped?
- What are two tips that you can leave with audience?
- How can people connect with you?
- Your inner critic.
- Brain science.
- Pattern setting.
- Changing patterns.
Quotes from the show:
- “How can I remove that pattern that is placing me second?” @AdeleSpraggon @SisterhoodSweat
- “You are not responsible for the action the pattern is taking.” @AdeleSpraggon @SisterhoodSweat
- “The decision you make is actually taken by your brain before you’re aware of it.” @AdeleSpraggon @SisterhoodSweat
- “You need to know what you want in life and where you want to go.” @AdeleSpraggon @SisterhoodSweat
- “When you have a habit, that is a pattern.” @AdeleSpraggon @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Adele:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"