Are you on a journey of faith? Have you been worried about following the path you were meant for? Today, we’re digging into faith and business. In this episode, I talk with Stefanie Gass. She is a CEO, wife, boy mom, coffee lover, and #pjsallday enthusiast! Stef helps women start a podcast and successful online business, God's way. Stefanie believes that when we partner with God in life and business, we experience true miracles in our lives and the lives of others. Stephanie discusses how to know that something is a God idea and how to know you’re truly in your purpose. We discuss the steps to find your calling and the effort needed to overcome the fear. We dig deep into anxiety and fear and how to focus on your faith when things are hard.
Questions I asked:
- What was it like when you discovered your purpose?
- What is your calling?
- How can women feel worthy of having a voice?
- What are the steps to knowing your idea is your calling?
- What do you do if your calling is bigger than you expected?
- Are we ever asked to do something we cannot do?
- What are some tactical steps to finding a calling?
- How can we follow our dreams when we feel weak?
- Why is it okay to just start even if you’re not ready?
- What’s a sign that you’re not following your God-given purpose?
- What does it feel like when you find your purpose?
- What are three things you can tell us about finding a calling?
- What is your free gift to everyone?
- Follow your dreams.
- Build confidence.
- Find your calling.
- God idea.
- Building independence.
- Building a business.
- Financial stability.
Quotes from the show:
- “You’re going to continue to be refined by the fire of being alive.” @stefaniegass @SisterhoodSweat
- “I feel passionate about women using their voice to build their business.” @stefaniegass @SisterhoodSweat
- “The question becomes, “is that you God, or is that me?”.” @stefaniegass @SisterhoodSweat
- “I’m going to lean into the fear and take God-led action.” @stefaniegass @SisterhoodSweat
- “Ask God. He loves you so much more than you love you.” @stefaniegass @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Stef:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!