Are you trying to build your dream? Do you struggle with imposter syndrome? In this episode, I talk to Allison Walsh. She is a seasoned executive, philanthropist, speaker, professional coach and consultant, and Miss Florida 2006. A two-time CEO for national coaching firms, Allison has over 15 years of organizational leadership, mentorship and coaching experience, and has shared her story with over 100,000 live audience members. As host of the She Believed She Could and Dear Mind, You Matter podcasts, and the creator of impactful coaching programs, Allison focuses on helping women develop confidence and leverage their personal brands personally and professionally to scale their businesses, careers, and influence while making an impact. We discuss facing down imposter syndrome, how to be afraid but do it anyway, and the importance of stepping outside of your comfort zone. We dive deep into the mindset you need to be unstoppable in your own life.
Questions I asked:
- What do you want to tell women who feel imposter syndrome?
- How do you overcome that fear and move forward?
- How do we grow our dreams?
- How powerful do you think imposter syndrome is?
- How do we shut down our inner critic?
- How do we turn around our thoughts with I Am statements?
- Why should we ask ourselves positive questions?
- Why do we need to live our lives with intention?
- Can you tell us about your own burnout?
- Why should you do an audit for yourself?
- Can you tell people where to find you?
- Overcoming imposter syndrome.
- Inner critic.
- Building independence.
- Building a business.
Quotes from the show:
- “I leapt without seeing the net.” @AllisonKreiger @SisterhoodSweat
- “The comparison trap can catch us all at one time or another.” @AllisonKreiger @SisterhoodSweat
- “Ask for help, early and often.” @AllisonKreiger @SisterhoodSweat
- “When we show up, and we’re prepared, that’s when all the good stuff happens.” @AllisonKreiger @SisterhoodSweat
- “I had to shut those negative thoughts out because they aren’t helping me.” @AllisonKreiger @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Allison:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!