Are you interested in figuring out your purpose? Have you been struggling with your own confidence? In this episode, I talk with Amy Eliza Wong, a certified executive coach who has devoted more than 20 years to the study and practice of helping others live and lead on purpose. She works with some of the biggest names in tech and offers transformational leadership development and internal communication strategies to executives and teams around the world. We discuss how to make deliberate choices and why we make choices that don’t align with what we want. We also discuss how to live on purpose and why we’re all chasing ultimate freedom in our over-achieving.
Questions I asked:
- What is your book about?
- Why should we be living our purpose?
- Why do we need to live in the present moment?
- Why do we make decisions that are directly out of line with what we want?
- How can we fight over-achieving?
- How to we give ourselves the feeling of being enough?
- What is the ultimate freedom?
- How do we exercise the five distinct choices we need to make?
- Would you say living on purpose is about intentions?
- Where can people find you online?
- Make choices that are in direct opposition to what we really want.
- How to feel free.
- What it means to “live on purpose”
- Find your choices.
- Being women.
- Willpower & choice.
Quotes from the show:
- “I’m fascinated by the ways we hold ourselves back.” Amy Eliza Wong @SisterhoodSweat
- “The one cause of all things negative is when you resist what is.” Amy Eliza Wong @SisterhoodSweat
- “We’re weighed down with all the SHOULDS.” Amy Eliza Wong @SisterhoodSweat
- “Choice is everything.” Amy Eliza Wong @SisterhoodSweat
- “We get to choose what we’re telling ourselves.” Amy Eliza Wong @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Amy:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!