Are you interested in breast implants? Have you been worried about the health risks? Today, we discuss implants, explants, and how to make your choices for your best overall wellness. In this episode, I talk with Sarah Phillipe. Sarah has a passion for restoring health that has taken her along a path from RN, to becoming a certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner, Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, and Breast Implant Illness and Detox Expert. She believes the solution to Reversing Breast Implant illness is about more than just the explant and that we all need to take personal responsibility for restoring our health by addressing all of the root causes that contribute to chronic illness. It is Sarah’s belief that the body has an innate desire to heal if given what it needs, and she focuses on teaching women how to unlock that innate intelligence and heal themselves. We discuss why people get breast implants, how it’s tied to self-esteem, and breast implant illness. We dive into all the different layers surrounding breast implants, and what to be aware of.
Questions I asked:
- Why did you get implants?
- Do implants bring you the acceptance you were looking for?
- How did you deal with your self-esteem and image issues?
- How did you find inward confidence?
- What tools did you use to help you?
- What is breast implant illness?
- What was your experience, and why did you remove your implants?
- How do we find ways to love ourselves without needing implants?
- What increases a person’s risk of getting breast implant illness?
- Is one type of implant safer than the others?
- What is biofilm?
- Can you get insurance to have your breast implants removed?
- Do breast implants need to be replaced?
- How do implants affect your immune system?
- What type of surgery is the best one for explantation?
- What would you say to someone getting implants or who has them already?
- What did you learn about yourself after you explanted?
- Where can people find you online?
- Breast Implants.
- Body Image.
- Breast Implant removal.
- Healthy living.
- Being enough.
Quotes from the show:
- “There’s no quick path to self-confidence” Sarah Phillipe @SisterhoodSweat
- “I wasn’t ready to give up my implants.” Sarah Phillipe @SisterhoodSweat
- “What’s really going on beneath it all.” Sarah Phillipe @SisterhoodSweat
- “Back then, I did what I knew.” Sarah Phillipe @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Sarah:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!