Are you interested in eating healthier? Have you been worried about the chemicals in our food? This episode is all about living a healthier, more vibrant life and reducing the chemicals we consume.
In this episode, I talk with Tim James. Tim is one of those guys that will leave you feeling younger and more energetic just by hearing him speak. His passion flows out of him like a fresh waterfall in a dry desert. He’s turning 48 but feels like he’s 18 (with more energy!) What’s his secret? Tim’s journey led him to a shocking discovery that helped his friend beat cancer and transform every area of his life. Feeling charged with a duty to help others, he started sharing his knowledge with anyone that would listen. This led him to produce his own chemical-free food products. ‘Chemical Free Body’ was born. Tim is also the founder and CEO of chemicalfreebody.com, a mission-based organization that is passionate about helping everybody ignite their highest excitement in life by putting themselves and their health first.
Questions I asked:
- How did you get the name “health hero”?
- How did you start your supplement company?
- Are you plant-based?
- What is colon hydrotherapy?
- Why is it important to heal your gut?
- Can healing your gut help your skin?
- Why is it important to have chemical-free food?
- What was the process of making a supplement?
- Why should we detox our bodies on a regular basis?
- Are there hacks for your sleep?
- Where can people find you online?
- The power of detoxing & gut health
- Covid Mask Awareness
- Toxic food vs Food as medicine
- Energy & weight loss for those who have tried everything
- How to reduce pain & inflammation naturally
- Clean, electrically charged water
- Proper food combination for optimal digestion
- Intermittent fasting for energy, mental clarity & weight loss
- How to improve sleep naturally
- The 4 secrets to healthy teeth
- The truth about supplements
- Living your highest excitement
- Raising healthy children
Quotes from the show:
- “I tried to go around lighting other people’s candles.” @ChemicalFreeBod @SisterhoodSweat
- “You don’t have to stop eating meat, but you need to figure out what works for you.” @ChemicalFreeBod @SisterhoodSweat
- “The average person is carrying around 6lb of fecal matter.” @ChemicalFreeBod @SisterhoodSweat
- “Over 50% of people have parasites.” @ChemicalFreeBod @SisterhoodSweat
- “I’ve been duped in life, and I decided to do my own research.” @ChemicalFreeBod @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Tim:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"