Are you interested in networking but struggling because you’re introverted? In this episode, we dig into networking as an introvert or extrovert and how success isn’t limited to that one thing.
In this episode, I talk with Matthew Pollard. Matthew is responsible for five multi-million-dollar business success stories, all before the age of 30. His humble beginnings, the adversities he faced, and his epic rise to success show that anyone, with the right motivation and the right strategies, can achieve anything they set their mind to. His soon-to-be-released second book, The Introvert’s Edge to Networking, has already received endorsements from Harvard, Princeton, Neil Patel, Michael Gerber, Dr. Ivan Misner, and Marshall Goldsmith.
Questions I asked:
- Are you an introvert?
- How can you tell if you’re introverted?
- How do you network with introverts?
- Why is it so important to know your niche?
- How do you introduce yourself?
- How do we position ourselves in the marketplace and stop competing on price?
- Why should we lean into who we are?
- What exercise do you suggest for finding your niche?
- Importance of Networking.
- Building a successful business.
- Using empathy in business.
- Shyness vs. introvert
- Selling to someone as an introvert.
Quotes from the show:
- “They see someone who’s successful, and they assume that they have this ability that they don’t have” @MatthewPollard_ @SisterhoodSweat
- “We believe we can’t do these things because we’re introverts.” @MatthewPollard_ @SisterhoodSweat
- “Introversion is a spectrum, but it’s about if you draw your energy from people.” @MatthewPollard_ @SisterhoodSweat
- “With empathy and understanding, introverts can learn those leadership skills.” @MatthewPollard_ @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Matthew:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!