Are you interested in taking care of your health? Have you been struggling with being too busy or stressed? Look no further than today’s episode. In this episode, I talk with Kerrie Lee Brown. She is a global journalist, motivational speaker, and corporate wellness & heart health advocate. Kerrie Lee Brown has become an expert in the areas of print journalism, media, and publishing. After ignoring the warning signs at 39, she had an unexpected health scare that led to the realization that stress can impact your life no matter what your age or life stage. After her wake-up call, Kerrie Lee Brown wrote and self-published the book "My Heart, My Self: A Heartfelt Guide for Women Who Do Too Much" and has become a mental health, corporate wellness, and heart health advocate. Today, we discuss her journey to take care of her body and slow down. We also dive into the importance of turning your struggle into your strength.
Questions I asked:
- Can you tell people about your experience in publishing?
- Can you tell us why there’s a ticking time bomb in Wonder Women?
- Can you tell me about your experience with your heart health?
- Why do we need to be a priority?
- How do people realize they are people-pleasing?
- Why is achieving not everything in life?
- Why are the little steps most important?
- How can we re-examine our lives?
- How do we start taking care of our body?
- Where can people find you online?
- Heart Health.
- Being busy.
- Listening to your body.
- Writing a book.
- Saying no
Quotes from the show:
- “I gravitated towards the storytelling side of my business.” @KerrieLeeBrown @SisterhoodSweat
- “Inside every Wonder Woman, there’s a ticking time bomb.” @KerrieLeeBrown @SisterhoodSweat
- “If I don’t take care of myself, then something detrimental can happen to me.” @KerrieLeeBrown @SisterhoodSweat
- “You need to listen to your body and do something about them.” @KerrieLeeBrown @SisterhoodSweat
How you can stay in touch with Kerrie:
How you can stay in touch with Linda:
"Proud Sponsors of the Sisterhood of S.W.E.A.T"
My daily energy stems from mushrooms... mushroom coffee that is!
- Have you checked out Four Sigmatic yet? If you want a coffee that contains superfoods and adaptogens like rhodiola, eleuthero, and schisandra to help you live a healthier, more enhanced life, then you need Four Sigmatic mushroom coffee in your daily routine! Check out their products here and be sure to let me know what you think of it!